2009年6月1日月曜日

Go to Motomachi.


I went to Motomathi with my mom and my dad for shopping.
I had line up to have lunch.
We waited outside about 30mins.


And We had thought what we have lunch.
I dicided what I eat. it's a Hamburger set meal.
I think It is good idea, right?


And this is A Hamburger set meal.
It was very very goooood!!
And It cost is not so expensive in Motomati.
And this shop is All-you-can-eat rice and Misoshiru.
you don't think that it is good, do you??


And We went home after shopping.
My dad and I want to go cinema to watch movie"Rookies".
So My family went to cinema.
We started to watch at 9:25p.m. and finish at 0:00a.m.
So it's night show!!!
We have a school and job tomorrow.haha
But we want to watch it.

Do you know this Movie?
I was impressed with this movie.
Everyone who is in cinema is crying.....
I want to watch this movie once again.
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

3 件のコメント:

nanami さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
nanami さんのコメント...

Appetizing ;P

m_yam さんのコメント...

Your family is a close family! Great!!

Where did you eat? It must be famous since you had to wait 30 minutes!!!

Is this what you're taking about? It reminds me of "School Wars". Maybe your parents know this drama :D